Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crazy Costumes

While Mommy was downstairs, Daddy helped me play dress up. I am a cross between a pirate, ninja and Michael Jackson. Daddy thought it was so funny and had Mommy rush upstairs to see me. She was a little shocked and didn't believe my Daddy when he told her that I had selected each item and then brought it to him to have him put it on. When Mommy suggested I change into something a little more "girly" I screamed and cried (note from Mommy--you may see a trend here on Olivia's reactions). Mommy just sighed and said, "That's what happens to little girls with big brothers. My mommy said the ultimate "revenge" would be to post it on my site. That hardly seems like punishment to me since I think I look great. Who needs all that pink princess stuff?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Nice selection Olivia! Tell mommy not to worry, I'm sure it is just a phase.

You are looking like such a big girl in the picture on the side!

Love you!
--Aunt Tracy