Friday, January 4, 2008

Presents & Pooh

I really loved all the presents that we got for Christmas. I was a bit of a present bandit, but it was so hard to see somebody with a neat present and not try to steal it. I had one present in a box that was so big that I wanted to protect, so I sat right on top of it and didn't want to get off. I knew if other people felt like I did that they might to steal my present.

One other thing we did in Florida was go to a "character breakfast". I thought this sounded like fun...food and characters what could go wrong. We were eating and I saw Winnie the Pooh off in the distance. I could hardly finish eating my second round of food. I kept pointing and saying, "Pooh!" My mommy said that he would come and see us. "Yeah!!!" While I was minding my own business, I felt somebody rubbing my head. I turned around and it was a huge, ferocious bear that I was certain was there to eat me. I screamed and cried. This incident like the incident with Santa has made me question my mommy and her camera. She simply smiled and said that it was ok to smile. Smile???? I was about to be attacked by a bear that had sticky honey hands. He finally left, none to soon. I was glad I had eaten before he came by or I would have gone hungry. Other than this incident, I had a great time in Florida with Mimi and PaPaw.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

aawwwhh. Poor baby! lol

That's cute how she and Makayla dressed up.

jahanschen said...

That's so hilarious! I always get such a kick out of how you write about the kids from their point of view. It's great :)