This Saturday was lots of fun, well at least for a little while....we got up early and headed to Chattanooga. As soon as we got near the Aquarium, I started saying, "Fish! Fish!" It is one of the words I can say and I love seeing fish. It was fun. Then they took me to this man that they say I met last year, you may have heard of him, Santa. Well I don't remember him and frankly I have not been very excited about any strange things lately. Not to worry I remembered all my stranger danger lessons and screamed "No!" at him as loudly as I could. My Mommy kept right on going even though I was getting louder and louder. She tried to pass me off to this man, but I clung on for dear life. Aiden went to this man and told him things, but I said, "NO!" when he tried to talk to me. Mommy did insist that we get a picture even though she wasn't happy about being in the picture. I made sure she didn't trick me...I wouldn't even let her put me on her knee closest to Santa. I couldn't keep an eye on him from there. I am not sure about this whole Santa thing that Aiden seems so excited about.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Scary Santa
This Saturday was lots of fun, well at least for a little while....we got up early and headed to Chattanooga. As soon as we got near the Aquarium, I started saying, "Fish! Fish!" It is one of the words I can say and I love seeing fish. It was fun. Then they took me to this man that they say I met last year, you may have heard of him, Santa. Well I don't remember him and frankly I have not been very excited about any strange things lately. Not to worry I remembered all my stranger danger lessons and screamed "No!" at him as loudly as I could. My Mommy kept right on going even though I was getting louder and louder. She tried to pass me off to this man, but I clung on for dear life. Aiden went to this man and told him things, but I said, "NO!" when he tried to talk to me. Mommy did insist that we get a picture even though she wasn't happy about being in the picture. I made sure she didn't trick me...I wouldn't even let her put me on her knee closest to Santa. I couldn't keep an eye on him from there. I am not sure about this whole Santa thing that Aiden seems so excited about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Olivia!! What a pitiful story! :o( lol
That's sooo hilarious! I love the way you write the kids posts from their perspective--it's perfect!
Post a Comment