Over Thanksgiving we did lots of traveling. I spent a good portion of it either strapped in a carseat or riding on my daddy's back. The backpack gave me a bird's eye view of all the places we went. The caverns were my favorite becasue the ceiling was so close that I could touch it. I wanted to bring home a stalag-thinginy, but the guide wouldn't let me. I also rode on my dad's back when we went hiking. I could see way down in the valley and it was a little scary. Speaking of scary, I was very afraid of the snake that Aiden got to hold at the animal center. I wanted nothing to do with it, but I loved the alligators and got to pet one of them.
My favorite family time was playing with my baby cousin Carter. From the moment I woke up, I was looking for the "Baby". I would love on him and try to play with him. He was very sweet, but I am a little concerned that he is going to be bigger than me soon.
My favorite family time was playing with my baby cousin Carter. From the moment I woke up, I was looking for the "Baby". I would love on him and try to play with him. He was very sweet, but I am a little concerned that he is going to be bigger than me soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment