Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Princess for a day?


I had my first "real" Halloween experience. It was incredible. I walked up to people and they gave me candy in my Princess bucket. I loved it. I wanted to stop and eat the candy, but then we walked on and got more candy. Don't worry I protected my bucket. I screamed if anybody got near it or tried to take it from me. I especially worried about my mom, she seemed to be eyeing the candy a little to closely. Also, I need to clarify that I am a princess. I didn't just dress up like one. I am a princess and expect royal treatment. Mommy says that is going to get me in trouble really soon, but we will see about that. I was very proud and so was Mommy and Daddy that I walked the whole time by myself. I think Mommy picked the Sleeping Beauty costume for me for 2 reasons: one it was 1/2 price and two because I always have been and still am an excellent sleeper.

2 comments:

jahanschen said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Olivia has grown since February. I still think of her as a baby =) I didn't know that you guys had a blog, so I'm really glad that you commented on ours so I could follow the link! Will is wearing his "sailor" outfit that you got him today for his 3 mo. b-day. The pants fit great, but the top is a little snug. I should have tried it on him sooner--it just seemed impossible that my teeny baby could wear something so big! Love you!
Mandy, Jered & Will

Tracy said...

AH! So cute!! She's losing her "baby face"! She is a big girl now!