Thank goodness my mom bought me those $3 pink snow boots. We got a chance to break them in today. I was thrilled wearing my hat, jac-jac, and boots. I was so happy putting them on. Aiden and Mommy said it was so that we could play in the snow. I don't know what snow is, but I am excited.Well, I am back from playing in the snow. I don't think much of it at all. First, it made my boots dirty. This confused Aiden and my Mommy, but I do NOT like my pretty boots to have "stuff" on them. I cried and insisted on being carried anytime my boots found snow. It also got all over my gloves, not good. I really just wanted to look good in my pink snow suit. I think I am more of a lodge girl than slopes girl.
1 comment:
We love your Olivia stories. She sounds like a real "pill" as my grandma would say. We can't believe her latest pictures. A little girl now, no more baby! And Aiden is still such a cutie. Those pre-school girls need to watch out :-)
Post a Comment