Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter! The last two days have been so much fun with egg hunts, egg dye and pretty dresses. I did my very first egg hunt yesterday. I had fun until my basket was full and then I got mad when the eggs wouldn't stay. I kept getting distracted at the hunt because the eggs had candy in them and that seemed important to get that out and start eating before my mommy and daddy catch me. I loved getting in my girly dress this morning. I kept saying, "So pweeeety." (Translation: So pretty.) I like my dresses and have begun to pick out some of my own outfits. I have my mom hold me up to the clothes and then I paw through them saying, "No", until I find just the right outfit. (One side note-thank goodness her bangs have grown out from where I butchered them!!)

No comments: